This privacy page sets out how Batullah travel registered number #74904(ATOL and IATA
protected London) protects the privacy of your personal information.
Baitullah travel follows ethics and morals. That’s why we admit the value of personal data. We
declare the following privacy to protect your personal information.
The purpose to collect information
To perform the duties of a travel agency, we need some personal information to book rooms in
Mecca and Medina. We need the following information to book flights for your Hajj and Umrah.
- Personal and contact details such as title, full name, and contact details (address, telephone, and email address).
- Passport number, date of birth, and Nationality. It’s for the airline to book your flight tickets.
- Payment information such as card number, security number, expiration date, and cardholder name.
- Frequent flyer names, car rental program, and hotel preference.
- Dietary requirements and health issues.
- Information for filling out forms on the website.
- Call recordings---It’s for quality control.
- Social media information for future promotions.
- The IP address and cookies---It’s for accessing our website.
The way of collecting information
- We collect your information by the following sources.
- When you fill out forms on our website.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter.
- When you contact our representative on a phone call.
- When you register for our promotions.
We may also collect your information from a third-party.
Reasons to use your personal data and legal obligations
We use your information due to contractual and legal needs. And we do that with your consent.
The following points will explain all the reasons.
- We are unable to book your flights without your personal information.
- Personal and contact details are used for booking your flights. Similarly, payment information, frequent flyer number, date of birth, and dietary requirements are for providing the best service to you.
- We will process your data with your consent for promotions and newsletters.
- We may use your data to send you targeted marketing messages through SMS, email, and social media messages.
With whom we share your data
We share your personal data with the following entities.
- Primary suppliers such as airlines, hotels, tour operators, transfer providers, car rentals,
and Ziarat providers.
- A person booking a reservation on your behalf.
- Third parties who provide service on our behalf.
- With authorities as required by the law.
Baitullah travel is a global business and we disclose your personal data only to complete
requirements, legal obligations, and bookings. Other than that, we do not disclose your data.
Your data is protected under local data protection laws in all overseas territories.
Timeline for keeping your data on file
You must read the following.
- Your personal data will be retained on file for as long it is required to fulfill the purpose of its collection.
- Your personal data will be retained on file to protect us from contractual claims. Usually, it is a period of 6 years.
- We have to keep the record due to legal requirements.
- You have the following rights regarding your personal data.
- You give us confirmation to process your data.
- You can request to access your data in our hold.
- You can change data in case of inaccuracy or incompletion.
- You can request to delete your data if it is no longer required for processing.
- You can request to remove your consent.
If you want to exercise your rights, then you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We
will process your request.
If you are not satisfied with our data processing activities, then you can complain to the
information commissioner office ICO.
When you browse our website, then our server records your IP address. We do not share your IP
address with any third party.
system via an internet browser. Due to these cookies, a user gets a friendly user experience while
browsing our website.
We do not use third-party web analytics.
we have your personal data for processing.
Visiting our website from outside of the UK
If you visit our website from outside of the UK, then your data will be stored, transferred, and
processed in the UK. The preservation and protection of your data will subject to the data
protection laws of the UK.
How to contact us?
TEL: 020 8124 8088